Collodial copper for goats

ancient

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hi all,
My husband and I were talking about worse case scenarios with all this covid shutdown nonsense. Not being able to get the proper supplies for animals ect. Since goats need copper and my husband makes collodial silver for the family what about making collodial copper and putting it in the drinking water???any ideas if it's a good substitute? How much to give???

messybun

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hi all,
My husband and I were talking about worse case scenarios with all this covid shutdown nonsense. Not being able to get the proper supplies for animals ect. Since goats need copper and my husband makes collodial silver for the family what about making collodial copper and putting it in the drinking water???any ideas if it's a good substitute? How much to give???
Hello there, it’s been forever since you posted but I figured I’d reply just in case. Copper is easy to be overdosed so it would be great if you could consult a vet, that being said, if you’re anything like me you have no access to a vet or much anything of that sort. So, if you want to give anything the classic rule is to give the minimum amount and never as the only option for water.