New to BackYardHerds

IndianOak

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hello All: My name is Mike and I am new to the forum and am looking forward to all of the valuable info and insight from the members! I live in south/central Virginia and will be getting sheep soon. Will be posting some questions real soon! Thank you all in advance for your help.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome :welcome from the Shen Valley of Va... there are quite a few members on here from Va now.. and one over your way @secuono has sheep also.... I think they are called babydoll sheep... she does alot of breeding for color and is very on top of genetics and such... @Mini Horses and @canesisters are on the eastern side of the state, and there are a couple others I think, also.

bitsofluffy

Just born
Reaction score
Hello All: My name is Mike and I am new to the forum and am looking forward to all of the valuable info and insight from the members! I live in south/central Virginia and will be getting sheep soon. Will be posting some questions real soon! Thank you all in advance for your help.
Hi, also from Central Virginia and very excited to be getting two goat wethers in a couple weeks!!!