Baymule’s Journal

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I looked at the emoji’s to see who thought it was funny. @Sequestered Ridge Ranch of course you are laughing, you know exactly where it is, your old stomping grounds. I was laughing too. Twisted humor, it’s the best!

For folks trying to get to the other side, it’s a looooooong way around!
It's just another day in Texas to me.
I'm the guy laughing my arse off as bullets are flying in the midst of chaos or cracking jokes up, so just a forewarning.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just glad -- hoping -- none of the road collapse is by you. Wash over's and ditches are more than enough!! Is you boot sucking mud gone? 🙄🤔

Looks like your getting more. Sorry. Well, I am, too. 🫤. Tomorrow, prob tonight, too. Depressing. But gorgeous when I came home earlier. Sunshine & turned AC on before I left this morn👍 only on 77 but, draws out humidity!! I'll cut it off shortly. Nice inside now. Just have to be able to sleep tonight!! 😂

HomeOnTheRange

Golden Herd Lurker
Reaction score
Smoke.jpg

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
That is so funny. She’s never looked worse and that’s the picture that goes nationwide.
Isn't that emergency the reason your mama always said to wear nice underwear? lol

Glad she is safe. Sorry about the problems in Trinity County. Those storms are intense. Are you sure you don't want to move back up here? LOL