Coffee anyone ?

Skiesblue

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good morning. Racka is doing OK but he’s not at all sure about Crockett. My two Hungarians are suspicious of each other. The ewes don’t seem to recognize him as a sheep and keep their distance. So, a name. According to what I’ve read Racka are from Hungary but there are numerous regions involved including Transylvania. Vlad the Impaler was tabled due to well, funny but ultimately poor taste. Vladinia mentioned cousin Vlad while, misunderstood was a psychopath after all. (family, vhat can yooo do?). So according to the ram’s attributes and our weather this week, we’re calling him Twister. I think a thread is a good idea but it’ll be a couple of days. I’m having internet troubles still. And the weather and the new critter. Ewes should kick into heat soon. Wonder what those lambs will look like?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning/afternoon!
Day 3 stuck in bed. Can't hardly eat, and do not feel good.
Was supposed to run a lot this weekend. Not even sure I could run a mile today.
Hope y'all have a better day then me!

Do you have anyone checking on you? Don’t want you sick and helpless. You may need a trip to ER if you don’t get better real soon.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Do you have anyone checking on you? Don’t want you sick and helpless. You may need a trip to ER if you don’t get better real soon.
Got a couple people checking on me. Also got a roommate if something really bad happened. I have a test first thing tomorrow morning, but if I don't feel any better after that, I will probably go to urgent care. Thank you for your concern Bay :hugs

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sunny & upper 80s later -- 62 now. Plan to get that fence up on one side of garden. 2 posts to pound first. Quick, shallow till yesterday to knock out the sneaky grass thinking to regrow 🫤. I'll toss cardboard into area & the 9 bales of mulch, roll of fence. If I get off of here, I might get it done! 😳🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

Coffee done, aspercreme on my achy back spot. I think I'm ready. 👍. Hope nothing distracts me.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Prayers for the families in NC ... the police officers and US Marshal's serving a fugitive warrant... 3 are confirmed dead of the 8 officer's that were involved... one suspect dead...
We have got to start getting tougher on these da#@ criminals or we will keep losing good officer's and sooner than later there will be no people wanting to be police officer's.