Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready and so are baby lamb bottles. They are 5 weeks old today. While coffee was making, I mixed up 2 gallons of formula. It’s still yukky outside. Hazy and smoky, thank you Mexico. Ground too wet to mow back field. Gonna hit 91F today, humidity is at 96%.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Coffee is ready and so are baby lamb bottles. They are 5 weeks old today. While coffee was making, I mixed up 2 gallons of formula. It’s still yukky outside. Hazy and smoky, thank you Mexico. Ground too wet to mow back field. Gonna hit 91F today, humidity is at 96%.
Whenever California catches fire it smokes us out over here as with Canada so I know the feeling.
Going to go pick a bacon bit out, this time I do have a pen set up. While it was raining I was bored so I got it done, going to be a touch and go on what works and doesn't since I don't know how small the feller is.
Nice balmy 65°F today with AM showers.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not raining now, none overnight, late day is still a yes. 🤔🤷 Now another go tomorrow --- AND pretty much every day next week!!! 😳😳😳🙄😵‍💫☹️ Guess it's not gonna stop, until 🥵 July & August, when we need it. Not downpours each day, just WET each day 🤐. It could be ok, let's hope.

So having my coffee...contemplating going to work. Unfortunately I did not sleep well, as hoped. Tossed & turned between 1 & 4 -- so bad I played solitaire -- back to sleep 4:30 ish & shut alarm at 6, turned back over & dozed. 😞🥱 Up & ok but will feel it later, probably. I see goats enjoying hay, not out in the wet grass 😁 that worked.

Guess I'll go get this last job for the week done. 🥴😎

Last edited:

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Woke up to more snow. Thought we were supposed to be through this, now that its May.
Y'all will like this, I've been taking a class on sheep production all semester. The final is today, gotta cook lamb and the professors will judge. Went for a run this morning, off to get the lamb started, then going to ride, and come back to finish the cooking.

Skiesblue

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Woke up to more snow. Thought we were supposed to be through this, now that its May.
Y'all will like this, I've been taking a class on sheep production all semester. The final is today, gotta cook lamb and the professors will judge. Went for a run this morning, off to get the lamb started, then going to ride, and come back to finish the cooking.
Let us know how you cooked it and how you do.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Snowed here too.

Pond is iced back over.