Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy mother's day y'all.🥰.

I slept in again...so just getting my first cuppa! It was hard to wait for the brew time, for some reason. So I busied myself by feeding cats and looking for the goats 🤷. Dew is sooo heavy, they were all in barns -- happy mother's day to them all!☺️. I watched those bouncy kids racing around yesterday and a real mother's challenge they are 🤣

Did get some farm fence repairs done yesterday -- smiled as the escapers looked for that "spot". More fence up day for me. It's a crisp 45 now. But sun's up so warming. Only to low 70s, which should be perfect work day. If I just get the stretch & nail done on the piece I put in place last week, I can plant in the garden!! 😎😎. At last! Focus is there.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Went to church this morning, it was raining. Still raining. I was going to wear a pretty dress today, but instead put on blue jeans, tennis shoes and a nice shirt. I skidded home on the muddy road, stomped it through a couple of small ponds and made it home. Raining hard now. Supposed to rain tomorrow.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Still raining.
Have you built an ark yet??
noah.jpg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
If I just get the stretch & nail done on the piece I put in place last week, I can plant in the garden!! 😎😎. At last! Focus is there.
🥳🥳Fence got done! Not before a trip to town for fence staples 😵‍💫🙄 couldn't find my tub of them. But found all the t-posts clips 👍 most were hard wood posts. And as I pounded, realized setting sun was right at me! I can say, a second set of hands would help, just to handle touch & move spots.... Not needing me to get off/on tractor.😁. Otherwise stretch & all went well!

Tomorrow I can plant!! 🥰. Warm, sunny...rains for tue/ wed. Sounds perfect!