Peteyfoozer’s Journey (because journaling’s not enough)

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Boone feels the same way I do about these stupid trips to town. Now we have to go 2 hr W to Burns for meds. I swear my butt is gonna have a callous from being on the road.

IMG_8436.jpeg

Boone did some gardening today..
IMG_8499.jpeg

IMG_8500.jpeg

He got to play with some new ranch dogs..

IMG_8486.jpeg

And no matter how tired he is, or how many times I get up to do something, he is there. Another reason he makes a good SD for me. ❤️
IMG_8493.jpeg

IMG_8495.jpeg

Gud boi Boone!

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Boone woke me this morning by staring and breathing on me😂
He lets me hug and kiss on him and actually seems to enjoy it. Silly, I know, but it is veey therapeutic for me.
Last night Fen was all over me. I had to crate Boone for a few minutes as Fen was climbing in my lap, putting his paws on my shoulders, kissing my face, inspecting my ears, and doing the Happy Hiney dance. He usually ignores me and makes mooney eyes at Randy. I have no idea why he’s been like this, but I am so glad to see him so happy!
Boone’s boots came. The pavement in town is way too hot for him to walk on in the summer so I had to get some. I cracked up seeing them next to Fen’s.

IMG_8516.jpeg

Last edited:

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fen got a bath last night. He was NOT a happy camped. I blew him mostly dry. He’s complaining bitterly this morning.
Got the taters planted finally, fenced chickens out, strawberries are growing, my lemon stuff came back, so did a cilantro.
I cut down all the 3 yr canes in blackberry and some in raspberries which are really overgrown.
I made a quiche for dinner which was difficult as I has one of thise brain fogs occur. I forgot to blind bake my crust and I burned the bacon to charcoal so I had to wash the pan and start over. Then it took forever to cook. 😞
Oh well. I’m wore out today. Might have to take a dang adderall.

Last edited:

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Total exhaustion today. Something must have triggered it because I am a walking stupid as well.
Its so fun to watch Boone and Fen wrestling and playing together and oh my Lord! Boone got the zoomies and it was like a runaway train blasting through the raspberry patch and around the fence! Wish I could have caught him on video!