Anatolian Pyrenees

Sequestered Ridge Ranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
One of our neighbors down at bottom of the ridge still hasn't learned their lesson on letting dogs run loose chasing our vehicles. Already been ticketed now and now the weather is warming up and it's only been a week they are starting to retaliate. Started off with putting fake cameras up with no trespass signs and threatening ones to shoot us, now they have started putting a fence up on the other side of the road thinking they can adverse posses the road, and today she flipped the wife off as she drove by.
Yes she is mentally gone literally as nothing has any reason or rhyme in what she does, but she has a new boy toy and this one has mental capacity of logic and such, yet going along with her plans. That right there has me worried.
I know it's going to boil over and when it does it's going to be nasty. I came here to have peace and harness the combat vet side of me.

Sequestered Ridge Ranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Nasty neighbors! Why? You don't have to be best buddies, just live and let live.
As I say, no reason or rhyme when this woman goes off. Just know it's not going to end well, and to have an enabler with half a brain to conjure up a plan, it's going to get really nasty. I sure as hope to God he doesn't have any firearms she can get her hands on.

Sequestered Ridge Ranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
What about reporting her to sheriff department? Get it on record that she is a nut case bomb about to explode.
Oh it's a well documented case load that "everyone" in town knows her and the local sheriff does too. Nothing anyone can do "legally" till after the fact. Tell anyone you live out here on this road and you get the stigma that follows with the cold shoulder.
Then again you might have to be a nut case to live out here, that says a lot about me 😏

Sequestered Ridge Ranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
There is two types of crazy in my books, one who are crazy as in impulsive with no control cause of mental incapacity and two, those who know full well of the outcome and can control doing something most won't do. In my books the latter of the two is more dangerous. Yeah I knew there was land mines (unexploded ordinances) in there after one went off and death was the outcome if I hit one, but I went anyways when no one else would. Yeah this one hasn't collided with this train.
AR1.jpg