New here - coming from BYC!

KathiPacks

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hello BYH :frow My name’s Kathi, I go by ‘KathiQuacks’ over on BYC. I figured I might as well go ahead and join here, as I have many more animals than just ducks!

I have 3 elder geldings, ages 13, 22, and 23. This is their retirement home :D =D
IMG_8987.jpeg

IMG_1428.jpeg

IMG_8988.jpeg

I also have 5 donkeys - 1 gelding, 2 jennies, and their 2 foals
IMG_1719.jpeg

IMG_5864.jpeg

IMG_7455.jpeg

IMG_0359.jpeg

And finally, I have 15 alpacas - 1 stud, 8 dams, and 6 of their crias - all of various ages, colorations, and patterns. 1 dam just had her 2nd cria a few days ago, and I’m expecting more in the coming weeks / months!
IMG_1256.jpeg

IMG_0515.jpeg

IMG_1336.jpeg

**More alpaca pictures will be posted below**

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from the western side of Va.... there are several Alpaca "farms" here, and several people have yarn and such from them at the various festivals and such. It is soft.... do you spin and such? One of our members in Ky @purplequeenvt , has sheep and shears and spins and makes some BEAUTIFUL things with the wool.

KathiPacks

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
It is soft.... do you spin and such? One of our members in Ky @purplequeenvt , has sheep and shears and spins and makes some BEAUTIFUL things with the wool.
Oh, I’d love to have their fleece spun, it’s extremely soft. The alpacas are a fairly new addition, so I haven’t gotten around to doing anything with their fleece just yet.