akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I heard Shasta filled up this year. It has been disastrously low.
Yes. It's been looking better since the last 2 years but it's not out of the drought yet. I wish we were but that's ok because as long as we get the rain and snow pack we'll be good

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sage Hill, I was wondering how the weather is down your way. I know Santa Barbara is getting quite a bit of rain
We're getting a light rain. Started last night and is mostly rain to light rain all today. LA seems to be getting slammed this year. In San Diego we are pretty lucky as it's "perfect rain" - not too hard, just right.

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
We're getting a light rain. Started last night and is mostly rain to light rain all today. LA seems to be getting slammed this year. In San Diego we are pretty lucky as it's "perfect rain" - not too hard, just right.
Happy to hear that. We're expecting it to continue until tomorrow night I think

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy to hear that. We're expecting it to continue until tomorrow night I think
Same here - but ya' know the forecast is always changing. Sigh - I actually trust the big rock (whichever one I see first there are A LOT) better - wet=rain, dry & cool = cloudy, dry and warm/hot = sunny :lol:

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Same here - but ya' know the forecast is always changing. Sigh - I actually trust the big rock (whichever one I see first there are A LOT) better - wet=rain, dry & cool = cloudy, dry and warm/hot = sunny :lol:
Very true. I'm just really wanting to get out and start planting my garden. My husband decided I needed a tiller so I got that and now I have 3 greenhouses. 1 is 9'8 ft× 6'5ft×6'5ft. I really like it because I can start my seeds extremely early now. The other 2 are small, just big enough to walk in, put a pot on 1 of the shelves and walk out.

Latest posts