the crazy mares and colts of BYH come join

bella1210

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
PHr06.gif

:celebrateok so i know on BYC there are the crazy pullets of BYC so i thought why can't there be the crazy mares and colts of BYH. they have different threads of BYC one for boys and one for girls but there are alot more people on BYC so this is for boys and girls:celebrate

:clapok so this is like a club were you can talk about anything as long as it follows BYH rules:clap

:bunso if you want to join just pm me the color you want to be a title you want to be called so the then any word you want to be called then put the word mare/colt if you do not get what that means pm me but your title should be like this the _________ girl put the word mare if you are a boy put the word colt ok and also when you pm me if you want you can tell me your favorite smile and i can put one before and one after or you can tell me two smiles and i will but one befor and one after:bun

:celebratethis is the member list:celebrate

:celebratebella1210-the animal lover mare:celebrate

:ranthorsecrazychicklovingkid-The whacky mare:rant

Sunkissed-the scandalous mare

:frowlittle blue-the english mare:frow
:loveequinehugger3-The Equine Hugging Mare:love

:celebratei hope every one has fun on here and one more thing once you become a member put it in you signature so people will know about it:celebrate

bella1210

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
nobody wants to join

bella1210

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
carolinagirl said:
bella1210 said:
nobody wants to join
I guess I just don't get it? What exactly are we joining?
this is like a club were we just talk with other members and stuff they have one on byc called the crazy pullets

Sunkissed

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
more people need to join!

why is my username not by my title? :/

bella1210

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Sunkissed said:
more people need to join!

why is my username not by my title? :/
i know more people need to join and sorry i forgot i just put your username by your title

bella1210

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
i am going to work on the banner tommrow any websites you suggest or any colors to have on it or pictures just post that stuff here so i can make the banner tommrow

Sunkissed

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
:bun hi little blue! how are you? for the banner you should have this and this oh and this and that's about it. ;)